Education/ Work Experience:
Bachelor Degree, Department of Chemistry, Peking University, China (2001)
Doctor Degree, Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University, USA (2007)
Postdoc, Texas A&M University, USA (2008)
Research Associate, Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA (2008-2012)
Associate Professor, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China (2012-2014)
Professor, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, China (2014- )
Catalysis at surfaces and interfaces of well-defined oxide nanostructures; Development of scanning-probe- based microscopic techniques for in-situ studies of catalysis on a single nanoparticle.
1000 Plan Professorship for Young Talents, Chinese Government;
Young Investigator Award, Gordon Research Conference on Dynamics at Surfaces.
Secretary General, the Catalysis Society of China.
Academic Secretary for the 16th International Congress on Catalysis (first time in China).
Reviewer for NSFC (China), DOE (USA) basic energy sciences (BES) funding proposals and academic journals in the field of surface science and catalysis.
1. Enhanced oxidation resistance of active nanostructures via dynamic size effect. Nat. Commun. 2017, 8, 14459.
2. Metal/oxide interfacial effects on the selective oxidation of primary alcohols. Nat. Commun. 2017, 8, 14039.
3. Enhancing CO2 Electroreduction with the Metal-Oxide Interface. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139 (16), 5652-5655.
4. Structure and Electronic Properties of Interface-Confined Oxide Nanostructures. ACS Nano 2017, 11, 11449-11458.
5. Active Phase of FeOx/Pt Catalysts in Low-Temperature CO Oxidation and Preferential Oxidation of CO