Work and Education Experience
2014-Present Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2011-2014 M.S in Jiangxi Normal University
2008- 2010 Zhejiang Huakang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
1. Minzheng Ding, Xiaoliang Zhang, Liujie Wang, Zhanghui Lu, Na Hu, Tian Gui, Xiangshu Chen. Analcime zeolite membranes were synthesized using cheap kaolin and diatomite as silica and aluminum sources, Journal of Jiangxi Normal University 3, 295-299 (2014).（Chinese）
2. Pan Li, Minzheng Ding, Limin He, Kai Tie, Hao Ma, Xiulian Pan, Xinhe Bao. The activity and stability of PdCl2/C-N catalyst for acetylene hydrochlorination, Science China-Chemistry 61, 444-448 (2018).
3. Xiaoliang Zhang, Lingfang Qiu, Minzheng Ding, Na Hu, Fei Zhang, Rongfei Zhou, Xiangshu Chen, and Hidetoshi Kita, Preparation of Zeolite T Membranes by a Two-Step Temperature Process for CO2 Separation, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 52, 16364-16374 (2013).
4. Xiaoliang Zhang, Xin Song, Lingfang Qiu, Minzheng Ding, Na Hu, Rongfei Zhou, Xiangshu Chen, Synthesis and pervaporation performance of highly reproducible zeolite T membranes from clear solutions, Chinese Journal of Catalysis 34, 542-547 (2013).
5. Pan Li, Haobo Li, Xiulian Pan, Kai Tie, Tingting Cui, Minzheng Ding, Xinhe Bao, Catalytically active boron nitride for acetylene hydrochlorination, ACS Catalysis 7, 8572-8577 (2017).
6. Yifeng Zhu, Xiulian Pan, Jiao Feng, Jian Li, Junhao Yang, Minzheng Ding, Yong Han, Zhi Liu, Xinhe Bao. Role of manganese oxide in syngas conversion to light olefins, ACS Catalysis 7, 2800-2804 (2017).