2010.09-2014.07 Inner Mongolia University chemical engineering and technology bachelor
2015.09-2018.07 Inner Mongolia University Chemistry master
2018.09-2021.12 Jilin University Materials Physics and Chemistry Ph.D.
Research contents during the master's period： Study on enhancement of electrocatalytic performance of precious metal nanocrystals by rare earth oxides
Master's thesis：Study on enhancement of electrocatalytic performance of noble metal nanocrystals by oxide hydrate
Research contents during the doctoral period： Study on atomic bonding modes and catalytic properties of intermetallic compounds
(1) Zhenyu Li, Jian zhou, Longshu Tang, Xinpu Fu, Hang Wei, Mei Xue, Yongliang Zhao, Chunjiang Jia, Xuemei Li, Haibin Chu* and Yan Li, Hydroxyl-rich ceria hydrate nanoparticles enhancing the alcohol electrooxidationperformance of Pt catalysts, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2018, 6, 2318–2326
(2) Zhenyu Li, Jiefei Li, Kunhong Jiang, Songyuan Yuan, Dangkai Yu, Hang Wei, Zhiming Shi,*Xiaotian Li* and Haibin Chu*, Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Nanotubes for Highly Active and Durable Oxygen Reduction Electrocatalysis, Chem. Eng. J., 2021, 411, 128527-128535
(3) Zhenyu Li, Zhoubing Xie, Hui Chen, Xiao Liang, Xuan Ai, Long Yuan, Xiaotian Li*, Xiaoxin Zou*, Realization of interstitial boron ordering and optimal near-surface electronic structure in Pd-B alloy electrocatalysts, Chem. Eng. J., 2021, 419, 129568-129575
(4) Zhenyu Li, Xuan Ai, Hui Chen, Xiao Liang, Xiaotian Li, Dong Wang, Xiaoxin Zou*, Asymmetrically strained hcp rhodium sublattice stabilized by 1D covalent boron chains for efficient electrocatalyst, Chem. Commun., 2021, 57, 5075-5078
(5) Zhenyu Li, Jiefei Li, Kunhong Jiang, Zexuan Zheng, Tianrun Zheng, Hang Wei, Dongmin Wang, Zhiming Shi,* Xiaotian Li* and Haibin Chu*, Influence of Hydroxyl and Oxygen Vacancy of CeO2·xH2O in Palladuim-catalyzed Ethanol electrooxidation, Sci. China Chem., Revision
(6) Zhenyu Li, Linmin Ma, Zhoubing Xie, Lei Zhang, Luyao Zhang, Feng Yang*, Hongyang Liu*, Xiaoxin Zou*, Crystal phase regulation in highly crystalline palladium–boron intermetallics for hydrogen evolution electrocatalysis. Catal. Sci. Technol., 10.1039/d1cy02112e
(7) Hui Chen, Mingcheng Zhang, Kexin Zhang, Zhenyu Li, Xiao Liang, Xuan Ai, and Xiaoxin Zou*, Screening and Understanding Lattice Silicon-Controlled Catalytically Active Site Motifs from a Library of Transition Metal-Silicon Intermetallics, Small, 10.1002/smll.202107371
(8) Meihong Fan, Bo Zhang, Lina Wang, Zhenyu Li, Xiao Liang, Xuan Ai and Xiaoxin Zou Germanium-regulated adsorption site preference on ruthenium electrocatalyst for efficient hydrogen evolution, Chem. Commun., 2021, 57, 3889-3892
(9) Yang Yang, Zhenyu Li, Ying Yu, Xueqiong Zhang, Hang Wei, Haibin Chu, Understanding enhancing mechanism of Pr6O11 and Pr(OH)3 in methanol electrooxidation, J. Rare Earths, 2021, 40, 85-92.